Hey Sunshine, I'm so confused by this blog business. After reading of your adventures so far, and your feelings, well....... I'm even sadder that I can't visit you in Lanai. It sounds like a beautiful paradise. Love you, Gma
Oh, cool. So happy to know you've arrived safely and are already making "adventures." I think serenading someone at 6 a.m. (before coffee?) qualifies as an adventure.
Say hello to your other two... Lanaiians?? I'll keep an eye on your mom and dad while you're gone. Love ya!
Hi Bree, I'm so glad to see this blog so I can keep up with what is going on.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
xoxoxo
Hey Sunshine, I'm so confused by this blog business. After reading of your adventures so far, and your feelings, well....... I'm even sadder that I can't visit you in Lanai. It sounds like a beautiful paradise. Love you, Gma
ReplyDeleteOh, cool. So happy to know you've arrived safely and are already making "adventures."
ReplyDeleteI think serenading someone at 6 a.m. (before coffee?) qualifies as an adventure.
Say hello to your other two... Lanaiians?? I'll keep an eye on your mom and dad while you're gone. Love ya!